Invest in Pegaxy scholars to get up to 500% APR
current APR
days payback
Pegaxy DAO NFT
Skill Guilds x Pegaxy Season 1 sold out, Season 2 is live, more info in our discord.
We use the funds to buy pegas in Pegaxy and our scholars play the game.
70% of the earnings go to NFT holders, which they can claim.
Each month you vote to sell pegasuses at the market price and send money back or continue.

How It Works
Season NFT offering
We raise funds by selling NFTs and put the money to DAO's treasury. Each NFT gives you a stake at DAO of this season.
We deploy the funds
We use DAO's treasury to buy Pegaxy NFTs for best scholars we have.
We play Pegaxy game
Scholars play and earn average 269 VISs per day. (~$726 per month)
We earn yield for NFT holders
70% of the earnings go to NFT holders. That gives you 2 months payback and 500% APR.
DAO ends
After we get to payback (x2 for investors) we vote - if we should sell the NFTs at the market price and send money back to NFT holders or if we should keep racing and continue to distribute VIS to NFT holders
Why Us
We take care of scholars hiring, managing and replacing processes. You just receive your payments.
Best scholars
We have experienced scholars that keep improving. Our proprietary analytical tools help to assure the best investments allocation among best scholars & guilds.
High ROI
Our average annual return is 70%. At the end of the season we sell axies at the market price and return this money to NFT holders.
Team & Previous Projects
— We built apps blockchain apps with millions of TVL
— We developed and published games with millions of players
— We scaled business operations to $300M+ ARR
What is skill guilds?
Skill Guilds is a platform that unites investors, games and players and helps them find and join best performing guilds.
How can I participate?
You can buy Season 2 NFTs, that give you a stake at the DAO. DAO gets share of all the scholars earnings in monthly payments and votes on selling them at the market price and send money back to NFT holders.
How can I buy NFT?
You can buy Skill Guilds NFT on our partner site — Press buy button and you will be redirected to the purchase page.
How will I receive monthly payments?
We will be sending the money back to your wallet biweekly. Each month we vote, to continue farming or sell pegas and send back the money to NFT holders.
What if I buy more than 1 NFT?
We distribute earnings proportionally to amount of NFTs you hold. For example, if we sell 100 NFTs total and you buy 50 of them, you will receive half of all the earnings distributed.
How much exactly I would earn?
We will use all the funds to deploy scholars playing Pegaxy. We make sure that funds are distributed among best scholars and if scholars perform poorly they are being replaced in real time. Of that earnings 70% are distributed proportionally to all NFT holders. The rest 30% goes to scholars, guild managers and Skill Guilds operations teams.